WBIW.com News - local

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Boiler Explodes At Martinsville Church

Last updated on Thursday, December 20, 2007

(MARTINSVILLE) - Authorities say people were filling food baskets in a Martinsville church when the boiler exploded.

The blast caused extensive damage to one wing of the First Church of the Nazarene Tuesday, but no one was injured.

The workers were in another part of the building when the explosion occurred.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page