News Sections
Audio
Boiler Explodes At Martinsville Church
Updated May 5, 2013 12:59 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(MARTINSVILLE) - Authorities say people were filling food baskets in a Martinsville church when the boiler exploded.

The blast caused extensive damage to one wing of the First Church of the Nazarene Tuesday, but no one was injured.

The workers were in another part of the building when the explosion occurred.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2014 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  About  |  Feedback