Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Monday, November 19, 2007
(BEDFORD) - A potential chimney fire claimed the better part of a house on the south side of Bedford yesterday afternoon.
Bedford fire officials say the owners of the home at 2036 31st Street had a fire in the fire place, and left the home thinking they had it extinguished.
A little after 3:00pm, neighbors called 911 reporting the house on fire, and when fire crews arrived, they found the family room and attic in flames.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire, no determination as to extent of damage has been reported.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page