Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Wednesday, August 29, 2007
(BLOOMINGTON) - A Bloomington woman has filed a lawsuit against the maker of Peter Pan peanut butter, ConAgra foods, claiming she ate some of the product which was contaminated with salmonella.
Kaci Abel filed suit against ConAgra as a result. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued a warning to consumers in February that certain jars of Peter Pan and Great Value peanut butter, Wal-Mart's in-house brand, were at risk of containing salmonella.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at email@example.com
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page