Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Monday, April 2, 2007
(MITCHELL) - Fire fighters were called to a report of a house fire on South 10th Street in Mitchell about 5:00AM Sunday morning.
The Mitchell Volunteer Fire Department began fighting the fire and was able to contain it within 25 minutes.
It was learned that the house was being rented by Marilyn Barlow from Melvin Dillon, of Mitchell, who owned the house. Barlow was not at the home at the time of the fire. The house was completely gutted.
The State Fire Marshal has been called to investigate the scene. Officials say it may have starting in electrical wiring.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page