WBIW.com News - local

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Bedford Home Catches On Fire From Space Heater

Last updated on Friday, April 20, 2007

(BEDFORD) - Bedford fire fighters were called to a house fire at 612 - “I” Thursday afternoon.

Three fire trucks and a rescue unit along with nine fire fighters were dispatched to the burning home.

According to fire official Scott Gillespie the house started in the bedroom from a kerosene heater that was radiating heat. The attic area of the home was damaged from the blaze.

The home is owned by Amy Hart who was remodeling the structure. Fire fighters were on the scene for over two hours and no one was injured while fighting the fire.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page