News Sections
Bedford Home Catches On Fire From Space Heater
Updated May 5, 2013 12:58 AM | Filed under: WBIW News
 Print    Archive    RSS

(BEDFORD) - Bedford fire fighters were called to a house fire at 612 - "I" Thursday afternoon.

Three fire trucks and a rescue unit along with nine fire fighters were dispatched to the burning home.

According to fire official Scott Gillespie the house started in the bedroom from a kerosene heater that was radiating heat. The attic area of the home was damaged from the blaze.

The home is owned by Amy Hart who was remodeling the structure. Fire fighters were on the scene for over two hours and no one was injured while fighting the fire.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File