BEDFORD – The North Lawrence Community Board of Trustees will meet in a regular meeting on Thursday, June 23 at 6 p.m.
The meeting will be held at the NLCS Administration Building at 460 W Street in Bedford.
The subjects of the meeting are listed below where authorized by federal or state statute:
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(A) Collective Bargaining
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(B) For discussion of strategy with respect to initiation of litigation or litigation that is either pending or has been threatened specifically in writing.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(5) To receive information about and interview prospective employees.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(6)(B) To discuss before determination individuals’ status as employees.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(D) The purchase or lease of real property by the governing body up to the time a contract or option to purchase or lease is executed by the parties.