CROWN POINT – The NWIBRT Hard Hat Charity Golf Outing is pleased to announce its 2022 organizing committee, which consists of business leaders from several prominent Northwest Indiana companies.
Last year’s 2021 Golf Outing raised $25,000 for five local nonprofit organizations, including Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Kids Chance of Indiana, Tradewinds Services, Challenger Learning Center of NWI, and the Boys and Girls Club of Greater NWI.
This year, the committee is again working to achieve such high donation amounts for 2022’s recipients. The selection of this year’s recipient organizations is ongoing and will be announced prior to the golf outing.
Remaining proceeds from the event will be used to support safety and educational programming for NWI businesses through NWIBRT’s collaborative initiatives.
The 2022 NWIBRT Hard Hat Golf Committee will include:
- Co-Chair: Tom Gozdecki, EMCOR Hyre Electric
- Co-Chair: Tina Stevens, Iron Workers Local #395
- Bill Abromitis, Griffin Dewatering
- James Emslander, Ice Scaffolding
- Sal Espino, Plumbers Local 210
- Brian Fordon, Valdes Engineering
- Zasmine Glenn, United Rentals
- Amy Henningfield, Superior Construction
- Micheel Keneson, BMWC Constructors
- Eileen Meingasner, Community Healthcare
- Ron Necco, IKORCC
- Andrea Pearman, NWIBRT
- Dewey Pearman, CAF
- Joree Richards, IBEW #697
- Paige Rothrock, Michels
- Rick Stovall, BMWC Constructors
- Ted Vrehas, Graycor Industrial
- Melody Weisberg, CAF
“The NWIBRT Hard Hat Golf Outing is a lot of fun, and it’s also a very unique event that brings together companies from all over the region. Even though some may be competitors, they all come together under NWIBRT to develop new ways to improve safety on job sites. That’s pretty special,” said Tina Stevens.
Gozdecki added, “And in addition to the safety training this event will help fund, we’re also very proud to be able to give back to several great organizations that improve the quality of life for lots of people here in Northwest Indiana. Last year we were blown away by how much was raised for charity – $25,000. This year, we’re aiming to do it again or even better.”
The 2022 NWIBRT Hard Hat Charity Golf Outing is scheduled for September 16th at the White Hawk Country Club in Crown Point, IN.