BLOOMINGTON – The Monroe County Public Health Clinic is a collaboration between IU Health Bloomington Hospital Community Health and the Monroe County Health Department. It is also a Vaccines for Children (VFC) provider, offering immunizations at no charge to children birth through 18 years of age who are uninsured, who are enrolled in Medicaid, who are Alaskan or Native American, or who have insurance that does not cover immunizations. The clinic also bills most major insurance companies for those children and adults with insurance.
The clinic is located at 333 East Miller Drive in Bloomington.
Make a Date to Vaccinate
Click here for more information on vaccinations.
To schedule, an appointment call the Public Health Clinic at 812-353-3244 or call your healthcare provider.
The clinic also provides certain immunizations at no cost to adults who do not have coverage for immunizations.
Some services offered include:
- Open Monday – Thursday 8-4:30 by appointment
- TB Skin Testing by appointment (Mondays and Tuesdays from 8:15 a.m. until 11:15 a.m.
- Lead Screenings
- Communicable Disease Education
- Community Well Screenings (blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar screenings)
For more information regarding what screenings and immunizations are offered please call (812) 353-3244.
View vaccine information sheets or view the schedules below for recommended vaccinations by age.
- Children (Birth through 6 years) English
- Children (Birth through 6 years) Español
- Preteens and Teens (7 – 18 years) English
- Preteens and Teens (7 – 18 years) Español
- Adults (19 years and older) English
Use the following form to help you understand what vaccines might be important for you