BEDFORD – Friday, June 3rd is National Donut Day and Magic Morning Bakery is excited to celebrate for the first time under the new ownership of husband and wife Andy and Emily Fortner.
The Fortner’s are using the holiday for community members to stop by and enter for their chance to win prizes throughout the day. Only one entry per household is allowed during the event.
The store will be open from 6 a.m. – 4 p.m., with prize drawings beginning at 7 a.m. as a way to celebrate the holiday and use it as a way to thank their customers for their continued support.
- 7 a.m. – Gift Certificate for 1 dozen smileys and a Magic Morning t shirt
- 8 a.m. – Gift Certificate for 1 dozen variety donuts and a Magic Morning T shirt
- 9 a.m. – $10 gift certificate for Jiffy Treet (two winners)
- 10 a.m. – $10 gift card for Hometown Scoops Ice Cream in Orleans (two winners)
- 11 a.m. – $10 gift card for Apron Strings (two winners)
- Noon – $25 gift card to Pub 15 (one winner)
- 1 p.m. -$25 gift card to B Fancy Boutique
- 2 p.m. – $25 gift card to Annie Boutique
- 3 p.m. -$25 gift card to Speakeasy Pizza
- 4 p.m. – $25 gift card to El Rancho Del Burrito
- After 4 p.m. – Grand Prize drawing of two tickets to Holiday World
All that is needed from contestants is to write their name and phone number on the entry paper, and each hour a name will be drawn. You do not need to be in attendance at the drawing, as they will call each winner via phone if they are not on-site.
Additionally, the first 100 customers on Friday will receive a free smiley face cookie with their purchase.
From 1988 – 2021, Magic Morning Bakery was owned and operated by Scott and Laura Stroud who created lasting memories and friendships over those 32 years. Andy and Emily hope to continue to build on the lasting legacy left by the Stroud’s for years to come.