BEDFORD – The North Lawrence Community School Board of Trustees will meet in both executive and regular sessions on June 2.
The executive session will be held at 5:15 p.m. and in regular session at 6:30 p.m.
The meetings will be held in the NLCS Administration Building at 460 W Street in Bedford.
The subjects of the meeting are listed below:
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(A) Collective Bargaining
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(B) For discussion of strategy with respect to the initiation of litigation or litigation that is either pending or has been threatened specifically in writing.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(5) To receive information about and interview prospective employees.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(6)(B) To discuss before determining individuals’ status as employees.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1 (b)(2)(D) The purchase or lease of real property by the governing body up to the time a contract or option to purchase or lease is executed by the parties.