LOOGOOTEE – All residents and businesses in Martin, Daviess, Dubois, and surrounding counties who are concerned about the effect of the proposed highway, are invited to a public town hall meeting scheduled on Tuesday, May 10 from 6 p.m. until 7:30 p.m.
The event is hosted by Loogootee Mayor Noel Harty, The Coalition Against the Mid-States Corridor, Sierra Club Hoosier Chapter, Indiana Forest Alliance, and Hoosier Environmental Council.
The town hall meeting will be held at the St. John’s Center, at 408 Church Street in Loogootee.
Presentations on the status of the project, public concerns, and how citizens can participate and express their views, followed by a question and answer session.
For additional information contact:
- Mayor Noel Harty, City of Loogootee, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Nowotarski, Coalition Against the Mid-States Corridor, email@example.com
- Tim Maloney, Hoosier Environmental Council, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Stant, Indiana Forest Alliance, email@example.com
- Julie Lowe, Sierra Club, firstname.lastname@example.org