BEDFORD – The North Lawrence Community School Board of Trustees will meet in both an executive and regular sessoin tonight at the NLCS Administration building.
The executive session will begin at 5:15 p.m. with the regular session following at 6:30 p.m.
On the agenda:
A. Notice of Executive Session – 5:15 p.m., NLCS Administration Building
- Convene into Executive Session in Accordance with IC 5-14-1.6-6
B. Regular Session – 6:30 p.m. NLCS Administration Building
- Public Meeting
C. Opening Business
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- “*” Review for Approval the Minutes and Executive Session Memorandum from March 17, 2022, and the Executive
Session Memorandum from April 7, 2022
D. Needmore Robotics
- Demonstration and Recognition
E. Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
- Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
F. General – Superintendent Mungle
- “*” Claims and Payroll Since Last Board Meeting.
- “*”Approval for Disposition of Outstanding Checks Over 2 Years
- “*” Approval of Chartwells Food Service Company Contract
- “*” Approval of 3-Year Agreement with Inter-State Studio
- “*”Approval of Out of State Competition in Dallas, TX for Needmore Robotics Team
- “*” Approval of Out of State Field Trip to Washington D.C. for Educators Rising-June 23-27, 2022.
- “*” Approval of Mowing Contracts
G. Curriculum – Maggie Dainton
H. Personnel – Christy Wintczak
- “*” Personnel Agenda
I. Persons to Address the Board
- Persons to Address the Board
J. Closing Business
- Upcoming Meetings