BLOOMINGTON – With the fall semester wrapping up this week at Indiana University make note of the COVID-19 testing schedule during the winter break.
The following changes will be in effect.
Required COVID Check testing
- There will be no required COVID Check testing the weeks of Dec. 13, 20 and 27.
Voluntary asymptomatic testing
- There will be no voluntary asymptomatic testing on any campus the weeks of Dec. 20 and 27.
- If you need an asymptomatic test during this time, community testing sites are available throughout Indiana, and at-home tests are available at some pharmacy retailers.
- IU Bloomington: Symptomatic testing through the symptom checker will be available Dec. 20 to 22 and Dec. 27 to 29. Additional limited symptomatic testing will be available on these dates for students through appointments at the Student Health Center.
- IUPUI: Symptomatic testing through the symptom checker will be available Dec. 20 to 22 and Dec. 27 to 29. Additional limited symptomatic testing will be available for students on these dates through appointments at the Campus Center Student Health Clinic. Call 317-274-2274 to make an appointment.
- Regional campuses: Symptomatic testing will not be available on campus the weeks of Dec. 20 and 27.
- If you need a symptomatic test during this time, call your primary-care provider, visit one of the community testing sites available throughout Indiana or use an at-home test from a pharmacy retailer.
- The contact tracing office will be closed Dec. 25. The nursing line will remain open for those in quarantine or isolation.
All testing and services will resume as normal on Jan. 3.
Information provided by Amanda Roach is a senior communications consultant in the Office of the Vice President for Communications and Marketing.