INDIANA – The Indiana Supreme Court annual report is available online.
The 62-page Supreme Court annual report provides information about the work of the Court and its affiliated agencies during the fiscal year from July 1, 2020, to June 30, 2021.
In addition to providing statistics on the more than 700 cases considered by the Court, the report also details the administrative work of the judicial branch.
Read the report at courts.in.gov/supreme/files/2021report.pdf.
The five justices heard 47 oral arguments and handed down 53 majority opinions. In 2020-2021, 77% of Court opinions were unanimous.
The report also details information such as:
- Nearly 95% of the state’s caseload was being maintained in the Odyssey case management system
- More than 832 hours of instruction were provided to judicial branch and justice system stakeholders statewide
- 470 applicants passed the Indiana bar exam
- The Court created an Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- 33 million visits to mycase.in.gov allowed user access to court information
- 46 press releases announced events, programs, and details on judicial vacancies
- Court technology built a website to live stream hearings
Past annual reports can be found at courts.in.gov/supreme/annual-reports/.