BEDFORD – The Bedford Plan Commission will meet Tuesday at 4 p.m. at the Community Concourse located at 1402 H Street.
On the agenda:
Call to Order:
Reading of the minutes: October 12, 2021 meeting
- Public hearing for Gene Riley who wants to extend 6 lots in Broadview Section 5. See attached map for description. Corey Allen will be presenting the information to the board. (Postponed to December)
- Public hearing for James & Angela Turner 3939 River Bluff Rd who request to do a minor subdivision of their property for one lot. The minor subdivision will be named Turner Minor Subdivision. Corey Allen will be presenting the information to the board.
- Public hearing for Garrett Thompson 1301 22 nd Street. Garrett request to do a minor subdivision of his lot for one additional lot. The minor subdivision will be named Garrett Thompson minor subdivision. Travis Norman will be presenting the information to the board.
- Public hearing for Carey Deckard (Love City Sunset, LLC.) who request to separate the existing condos into 6 separate units. This will be a replat for part of the south half of section 23, township 5 North, Range 1 West. Travis Norman will be presenting the information to the board.
- Adopt Resolution number 1-2021 authorizing participation by commission members in meetings by electronic means.
- Preliminary hearing for Johnny J. & Janet Fiddler / Robert L. & Malissa K Ikerd who request a minor subdivision to include lots 21, 22 and a vacant lot southwest of 21 of the Broadview North Subdivision. Larry wishes to combine all these lots to make one parcel.