BEDFORD – The North Lawrence County School Board will meet in an executive session at 5:15 p.m. Thursday, October 21 at the NLCS administration building on X Street.
The board will meet in the executive session at 6:30 p.m.
On the agenda:
A. Notice of Executive Session – 5:15 p.m., NLCS Administration Building
- Convene into Executive Session in Accordance with IC 5-14-1.6-6
B. Regular Session -6:30 p.m. NLCS Administration Building
- Public Meeting
C. Opening Business
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- “*” Review for Approval the Minutes and Executive Session Memorandum from September 16, 2021, and Minutes of
the Regular Meeting from October 7, 2021.
D. Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
- Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
E. Business Services – Jenise Roane
- “*” Claims and Payroll Since Last Board Meeting.
F. Curriculum – Maggie Dainton
G. Personnel – Christy Wintczak
- “*” Personnel Agenda
H. General – Superintendent Mungle
- “*”Approval of NEOLA Policy Updates Volume 33, No. 2
- “*”Approval of NEOLA Policies Special Update “Nondiscrimination and Anti-Harassment”
- First Reading of NEOLA Policies – Special Update Emergency & Electronic Meetings
- “*”Approval of Updated Facility Use Rental Contracts
- “*”Approval of Out of State Field Trip for BNLHS Band & Orchestra to New Orleans, LA. November 22-26, 2022
I. Persons to Address the Board
- Persons to Address the Board
J. Closing Business
- Upcoming Meetings
- “*” Adjournment
K. Notice of Executive Session – Following Public Hearing, NLCS Administration Building