The City of Bloomington Common Council will meet in Special Session Wednesday October 13th beginning at 6:30 p.m. electronically via zoom.
On the Agenda:
- Ordinance for Appropriations and Tax Rates
- Adopting a Budget for the Operation, Maintenance, Debt Service and Capital Improvements for the Water and Wastewater Utility Departments of the City of Bloomington for the Year 2022
- Appropriations and Tax Rates for Bloomington Transportation Corporation for 2022
- Pay Grade Changes for Police Lieutenants and Captains, Additional Pay, and Retention Pay
- Ordinance to Fix the Salaries of All Elected City Officials for the City of Bloomington for the Year 2022
The public can access the meeting via Zoom.