INDIANA – Learn about the Indiana Department of Revenue’s (DOR) accomplishments last year by reading their Fiscal Year 2021 Annual Report.
Inside you’ll find information on how DOR administered Indiana’s 65 tax types and processed over $24B in tax revenue, including:
- Managing 2020’s Extended Individual Income Tax Season
- Winning a Top Workplace USA Award
- Implementing All Business Taxes in the New Indiana Tax System
- Modernizing Motor Carrier Service’s Registration System
- Statistics on returns processing
DOR Annual Reports from 2007 to 2021 are available through dor.in.gov.