BEDFORD – Bedford Federal Savings Bank presents the 2021 Limestone Capital Half Marathon, 5K, and 1-mile walk!
Registration is open, but to get discounted registration prices you must register by Sunday, Sept. 19th.
The race is Saturday, October 2, 2021. The course will be officially certified.
All races will start and finish at the downtown square and include a challenging course that only southern Indiana can offer.
Enjoy music and more before and after the race. Commemorative participant shirts and medals are available for all three events.
A cash purse will be awarded in the half marathon and 5k with free entry fees for the 2022 race being awarded to the top finishing male and female from Lawrence County.
Age group certificates will also be presented.
Enjoy the sights of fall and the warmth of small-town hospitality by joining the City of Bedford at the annual Limestone Capital Half Marathon.
- Half Marathon https://www.raceentry.com/maps/user/view/31638
- 5k https://www.raceentry.com/maps/user/view/31644
- 1 Mile Fitness Walk https://www.raceentry.com/maps/user/view/31645
Course Time Limit
- 4 hours
Start Times for Half Marathon, 5K and 1-Mile Family Fitness Walk
- Ainsley’s Angels start at 8 a.m.
- Half Marathon starts at 8:05 a.m.
- 5k starts at 8:10 a.m.
- 1-Mile Family Fitness Walk starts at 8:15 a.m.
- 1st male and female $200
- 2nd male and female $100
- 3rd male and female $50
Lawrence County Champion
- 1st male and female certificate and free race entry for next year
- 1st male and female $100
- 2nd male and female $50
- 3rd male and female $25
This event could not take place year after if it was not for the support given from the local businesses. Much appreciation and gratitude is extended to the following local businesses for their sponsorships.
- Bedford Federal Savings Bank
- Classic Title
- Crowder’s Pharmacy/GNC
- Diamond Stone Technologies, Inc
- Dr. Jim Sowders
- Duke Energy
- German American
- Hubler Chevrolet
- Hoosier Hill Credit Union
- Indiana Steel & Engineering
- Johnny’s Signs
- Lawrence County Tourism
- Lineal Contracting
- Owen County State Bank
- Parker Group
- SLB Pipe Solutions
- TCI Turner Mass Excavation + Mining
- Thomas Insurance
If you would like to volunteer during the race or become a paid sponsor contact the Bedford Parks Department and speak with Jordan Webb or Amber McIntyre at 812-275-5692.