BEDFORD – The Bedford City Council will hold a public hearing and meet in a regular session on Monday, Sept. 20th.
The public hearing will begin at 7 p.m. with the regular session to immediately follow.
The council will then meet in an executive session following the regular session.
The meetings will be held at the City Concourse on H Street.
On the agenda:
Public Hearing – Introduction Of Budget For The Year 2022 – Mayor Sam Craig, Marsha Pfeiffer
Pledge Of Allegiance
Call To Order
Proclamation Reading For Childhood Cancer Awareness Month – Mayor Sam Craig
Reading Of August 16th, 2021 Regular Minutes
August 30th, 2021 Special Meeting Minutes
- Third & Final Passage – Ordinance 18-2021 – Amending Zone Map For Travis Vencel – TWG Development LLC – 2201 M Street – From B3 To R3 – 65 Unit Multi-Family Apartment Complex- Brandon Woodward, John Sullivan
- Compliance With Statement Of Benefits – Lee Cuba – Real Estate Improvements – Construction Of New Building For Expansion Purposes – Resolution 6-2015 – Lee Cuba
- Ordinance 19– 2021 – Establishing The Salaries Of Elected Officials For The Year 2021 – Mayor Sam Craig, Marsha Pfeiffer
- Ordinance 20– 2021 – Approving Base Salaries For Police, Firefighters, Appointive Officials And Employees And Approval Additional Compensation Of Elected And Appointed Officials For The Year 2021- Marsha Pfeiffer
- Ordinance 21-2021 – Adoption Of Budget For Year 2022 – Marsha Pfeiffer
- Conflict Of Interests – Denise Henderson
• Justin Spires
• Jeremy Nolan
- Approve Payment Of $25,000 Donation To Men’s Warming Shelter aka SARAH (Stone City Alliance For Recovery & Hope) – Mayor Sam Craig