BEDFORD – The North Lawrence Community School Board will meet on Thursday, Sept. 16th at 6:30 p.m. at the NLCS Administration Building on X Street.
The board will meet in an executive session at 5:16 p.m.
On the Agenda:
Executive Session & Regular Meeting
A. Notice of Executive Session – 5:15 p.m., NLCS Administration Building
- Convene into Executive Session in Accordance with IC 5-14-1.6-6
B. Regular Session -6:30 p.m. NLCS Administration Building
- Public Meeting
C. Opening Business
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Review for Approval the Minutes and Executive Session Memorandum from August 19, 2021, and the Executive
Session Memorandum from September 2, 2021.
D. Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
- Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
E. Business Services – Jenise Roane
- Claims and Payroll Since Last Board Meeting.
F. Curriculum – Maggie Dainton
G. Personnel – Christy Wintczak
- Personnel Agenda
H. General – Superintendent Mungle
- First Reading of NEOLA Policy Updates Volume 33, No. 2
- First Reading of NEOLA Policies Special Update “Nondiscrimination and Anti-Harassment”
- Resolution to Transfer Deed of Heltonville Elementary
I. Persons to Address the Board
- Persons to Address the Board
J. Public Hearing
- Enter Negotiations Per IC 20-29-6-4
K. Closing Business
- Upcoming Meetings
L. Notice of Executive Session – Following Public Hearing, NLCS Administration Building