BEDFORD – The Boys & Girls Club of Lawrence County’s Playhouse Build & Virtual Auction is now live online!
To register, view items, and bid click here. Be sure to register AND check in to ensure you can place your bids and pay for them.
You can reference the quick and easy step by step guide on how to register and check in below.
- Click the facebook link. (if you don’t have have a facebook account, visit secure.give.com/event/playhouse/register).
- Click “Register”
- Click “Continue”
- Complete all personal information
- Click “Continue and Complete Registration”
- The next screen will give you a special code specifically assigned to you. Save this for step 8.
- Choose how you want to check in : A. Download the Givi app or B. Via the website. (A tutorial video will also be provided to aid you in this step).
- Once you have selected your check in method, enter your special code.
- Enter your form of payment option. Keep in mind, if you are not the highest bidder at 8 p.m. on Saturday, 8/28, nothing will be charged to your account.
- Begin your bidding process now!
Please also note the following:
If you choose to bid via the “givi” app you will be notified if you have been outbid. If you bid via the website you will not be notified if you get outbid. You simply will just need to refresh your browser to view the most updated information and highest bid.
The Lawrence County Boys and Girls Club would like to thank the following community sponsors for their continued support.
Air Master Heating and Air, BBP-Mechanic/Tire/Alignment, Bedford Ford, Bedford Body & Paint, Browning Enterprises, Cook Medical, Cox & Kimball, Crane Credit Union, German American, Hoosier Hills Credit Union, Ivy Tech, Litefm 102.5, Millican Realty, Southern Indiana’s Classic Hits 105.5, John Storms and WBIW 1340.
Bidders interested in the playhouses (like the one shown above) are welcome to tour the houses located at the club’s parking lot or view photos on the club’s Facebook or auction page.
The club’s goal is to raise $40,000 to help with programs and standard operational costs.
The online bidding is open now. You can place your last bid until 8 p.m. this Saturday, August 28th.
New items have been added like some of the below.
The money raised will be used to help support the club’s many programs including after-school care, homework help, and enrichment activities. More importantly the funds raised will allow the club to maintain their membership fees at the affordable rate of only $30 a year.