BEDFORD – You can support Becky’s Place by dining out in Bedford.
Becky’s Place provides shelter and creates hope for women and children experiencing homelessness. By offering shelter, compassion, and professional counseling. Each year, Becky’s Place provides services to more than 100 women and children offering hope and a helping hand, and with your help, they will help hundreds more.
You will have the opportunity to donate to Becky’s Place by dining out at these local establishments:
- Buffalo Wings & Rings on Sept. 13
- Golden Carrol on Sept. 13
- Mamma’s & Pappa’s on Sept. 13
- Magic Morning Bakery on Sept. 14
- Apron Strings Diner on Sept. 20
- Smokin’ Jim’s BBQ & Steakhouse on Sept. 20
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact Robbyn Hounshel at (812) 797-8594 or email@example.com.