BEDFORD – The North Lawrence Community School board will meet in both an executive session and a public meeting on Thursday.
The executive session is at 5:15 p.m. at the NLCS Administration Building.
The board will meet in regular session at 6:30 p.m.
On the agenda:
- Convene into Executive Session in Accordance with IC 5-14-1.6-6
A. Regular Session – 6:30 p.m. NLCS Administration Building
- Public Meeting
B. Opening Business
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- “*” Review for Approval the Minutes and Executive Session Memorandum from August 5, 2021
D. Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
- Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
E. Business Services – Jenise Roane
- “*” Claims and Payroll Since Last Board Meeting.
F. Curriculum – Maggie Dainton
G. Personnel – Christy Wintczak
- “*” Personnel Agenda
H. General – Superintendent Mungle
- “*”Approval of Best Qualified Provider /Authorization to Proceed with Project Design for Guaranteed Energy Savings
- “*”Approval of Lawrence County Library Board Appointments
- “*”Approval of Lincoln Elementary Easement
- School Updates
I. Persons to Address the Board
- Persons to Address the Board
J. Closing Business
- Upcoming Meetings
- “*” Adjournment
K. Notice of Executive Session – Following Regular Meeting, NLCS Administration Building