BLOOMINGTON – The City of Bloomington Common Council will meet on Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.
This meeting will be conducted electronically. The public may access the meeting at this link.
The meeting will be chaired by Kate Rosenbarger.
On the agenda:
- Ordinance 21-25 – To Establish the American Rescue Plan Act Fund (“ARPA Fund”) Supporting the City of Bloomington’s Recovery from the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Asked to Attend: Philippa Guthrie, Corporation Counsel
- Ordinance 21-28 – An Ordinance to Amend Ordinance 20-23 Which Fixed Salaries for Certain City of Bloomington Employees for the Year 2021 – Re: To Change the Grade of Existing Positions in the Office of the Mayor, the Parks Department, and the Utilities Department and Revise Job Titles Within Both the Police and Fire Departments to Better Reflect the Nature of Those Positions.
- Asked to Attend: Caroline Shaw, Director of Human Resources
- Ordinance 21-29 – Amending Ordinance 20-22 Which Fixed the Salaries of Officers of the Police and Fire Departments for the City of Bloomington for 2021 – Re: Title Change for Fire Inspector.
- Asked to Attend: Caroline Shaw, Director of Human Resource