FISHERS – The Fishers Summer Concert Series hosted by Fishers Parks will return beginning June 1, featuring local and national performing acts in the heart of downtown Fishers at the Nickel Plate District Amphitheater (6 Municipal Drive).
The free concert series includes performances on Tuesday and Friday evenings throughout the summer, presented by IU Health Saxony, and Wednesday lunchtime concerts presented by Meyer Najem. The series will conclude with the return of the popular two-day Blues Fest celebration on Labor Day Weekend.
Admission is free (limited first come, first served). Operating restrooms, hand washing, and sanitization stations will be available on site. Patrons are encouraged to wear face masks. No outside alcohol allowed. Vendors will be available on site to purchase adult drinks and other refreshments. Chairs and blankets are welcome. Fishers Parks continues to monitor federal, state and local guidelines daily, and will adapt accordingly.
JUNE SHOW DETAILS:
*indicates children’s entertainment
- Tuesday, June 1 (7-9 p.m., Nickel Plate District Amphitheater) – Living Proof
- Wednesday, June 2 (Noon-1 p.m., Central Green / 1 Municipal Drive) – Old Coyote Band
- Tuesday, June 8 (7-9 p.m., Nickel Plate District Amphitheater) – Karma Band
- Wednesday, June 9 (Noon-1 p.m., Central Green / 1 Municipal Drive) – Mr. Daniel*
- Tuesday, June 15 (7-9 p.m., Nickel Plate District Amphitheater) – Mike & Joe
- Wednesday, June 16 (Noon-1 p.m., Central Green / 1 Municipal Drive) – Stevens Puppets*
- Tuesday, June 22 (7-9 p.m., Nickel Plate District Amphitheater) – The Midtown Mad Men
- Wednesday, June 23 (Noon-1 p.m., Central Green / 1 Municipal Drive) – Ruditoonz*
- Friday, June 25 (8 p.m., Nickel Plate District Amphitheater) – SPARK! Fishers – Spin Doctors: Grammy nominated band best known for their early 90’s hits, “Two Princes” and “Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong,” which peaked on the Billboard Hot 100 chart at No. 7 and No. 17, respectively.
- Tuesday, June 29 (7-9 p.m., Nickel Plate District Amphitheater) – Cool City Band
- Wednesday, June 30 (Noon-1 p.m., Central Green / 1 Municipal Drive) – Mr. Daniel*
Information on the full summer concert season, which includes shows through Labor Day Weekend, can be found at www.npdamp.com. The site includes exclusive event information, artist videos, and more.
About Fishers Parks
Fishers Parks is proud to offer 24 park properties totaling 591 acres, 131 miles of nature and multi-use trails, 61 sports fields, 2 splash pads, 5 rentable park facilities and various summer camp programs for children. Last year, nearly 42,000 people participated in our programs, and over 180,000 people visited the Nickel Plate District Amphitheater for concerts and events. For more information, visit playfishers.com.
About the Nickel Plate District Amphitheater (NPD AMP)
The NPD AMP is one of Central Indiana’s premier outdoor music and event venues and hosts a variety of events including concerts, festivals, the Fishers Farmers’ Market, and much more. The outdoor venue is open year-round and can accommodate performances from a simple acoustic set to a 5,000-person concert. Located within Fishers’ civic, historic and cultural epicenter, the Nickel Plate District is home to outstanding live entertainment, festivals and music, great restaurants, a robust network of multi-use trails, and civic services and resources. Learn more at npdamp.com and connect on social media at @NPDAMP.
The City of Fishers is a suburb of Indianapolis, Indiana, located in Hamilton County and was named #1 Place to Live in the US by Money Magazine in 2017. Under the leadership of Mayor Scott Fadness, Fishers is known as a smart, vibrant, and entrepreneurial city through its neighborhood development, dedication to supporting high-growth companies, and innovative city processes. With a population of 91,832 (2017), Fishers is one of the fastest-growing communities in Indiana and has received national accolades for entrepreneurship, livability, and safety. City branding guidelines and logos can be downloaded here.