UNDATED – The National Weather Service has issued a flood warning through Thursday at 12:21 p.m.
The flood warning if for the East Fork of White River at Seymour.
At 8:45 a.m. Sunday the stage was at 9.2 feet. Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
The river is expected to rise late this evening to a crest of 15.5. feet.
The National Weather Service has issued a flood warning for the following rivers in Indiana:
- East Ford of White River at Seymour affecting Lawrence, Jackson, and Washington counties.
- White River at Edwardsport affecting Daviess, Pike, Gibson, and Knox counties.
- White River at Spencer affecting Greene, Monroe, and Owen counties.
- White River at Riverton affecting Lawrence, Sullivan, Crawford, and Knox counties.
- White River at Hazelton affecting Know and Gibson counties.
- Eel River at Bowling Green affecting Greene and Clay counties.
Motorist should not attempt to drive around barricades or drive vehicles through flooded areas.