(INDIANAPOLIS) – The Indiana Commission for Higher Education will meet virtually Thursday, February 11.
The meeting will be held virtually from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.
To join with video and computer audio: Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
To join by phone: DIAL: +1 317-552-1674 ID: 928 461 095#
Officials ask you to mute your audio and turn off visuals upon joining the meeting.
- Indiana Youth Institute 2021 KIDS COUNT® Data Book
- Reaching Higher in a State of Change 2021 Implementation
- Federal and Legislative Update
- 2021 Early College Credit Report
- Academic Degree Programs for Expedited Action
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management to be offered by Purdue University Global
- Master of Science in Data Analytics to be offered by Purdue University Global
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational and Business Psychology to be offered by Indiana University Bloomington
- Capital Projects for Expedited Action
- Ball State University — Grant Lawn Amphitheater
- Purdue University West Lafayette — Armstrong Hall Roof Repair
- Academic Degree Programs Awaiting Action
- Academic Degree Program Actions Taken by Staff
- Media Coverage
Please RSVP to Charlee Beasor at 317-232-1016 if you plan to attend.