(BEDFORD) – The Bedford Board of Works will meet Monday afternoon at 4:00 p.m. at the City Concourse 1402 H Street.
One of the items on the agenda is to approve a lease agreement with Safe Haven Baby boxes.
Complete agenda includes:
Call To Order
Reading And Approval Of Minutes – November 16, 2020
- Receiving And Opening Of Bids For Riley Pump Station Elimination Project – Misty Adams, Kyle
- Request Approval And Acceptance Of Lease And Service Agreement Between Safe Haven Baby Boxes Inc. And City Of Bedford – Mayor Sam Craig, Greg Pittman
- Request Approval And Acceptance Of INDOT Change Order No. 6 – Final Quantity Adjustment For Overruns/Underruns – Limestone Connector Trail – Mayor Sam Craig
- Request Approval And Acceptance Of Operation Pullover/DUI Taskforce Grant Agreement
Between City Of Bedford Police Department And Lawrence County Sheriff’s Department – Chief Terry Moore, Greg Pittman
- Request Approval And Acceptance Of Major Subdivision For Adam Chastain And Travis Norman – Southern Field – Residential Subdivision – Lot 25 And Part Of Lot 24 In Dixie Highway Addition –
- Request Approval And Acceptance Of Bedford Office Supply Lease Agreement For Printers – Mayor Sam Craig
- Request Approval And Acceptance Of Personnel Replacements – Police Department – Hiring Of Michael Bell – Chief Terry Moore
- Request Approval And Acceptance Of Corrections To Pages 13, 20, 28, 29, And 31 To The Rules And Regulations For Police Department – Chief Terry Moore
- Discussion And Approval Of Encumbrances – Marsha Pfeiffer