(BEDFORD) – This year’s Bedford Chamber of Chamber Award Ceremony will be virtual and will be available to watch on the Chamber’s Facebook page Friday, December 18th.
The ceremony will announce the winners of this year’s Business Beautification Award, Community Service Award, and Bedford Young Professionals’ 4 Under 40 award winners.
The video will also recognize other business improvements in the Bedford area and give an update on Chamber news and events for 2021.
In the week leading up to the award ceremony, beginning on December 14th, the Chamber will be celebrating Chamber members through Membership Appreciation Week.
Join Chamber officials on Facebook Live as they draw names for giveaways.
- $500 ad campaign (print or digital on newspaper website) from Times Mail
- $1000 marketing package from WBIW 1304 AM/WQRK 105.5 FM/ Litefm 102.5
- $100 gift card from Hoosier Hills Credit Union
- Gift basket, including Oliver wine and Russell Stover candies, from Old National Bank
- Assorted gifts from local businesses, donated by Turpen & Deckard LLC
- Free Chamber Membership for 2021
To enter your name for a chance to win a giveaway prize for you or your business, please sign up using the Google Form which can be found on our Facebook page or in the Chamber Connection
newsletter. Feel free to share the form with your coworkers.
Thank you to our members for supporting the Bedford Chamber of Commerce, in what will be our
one hundred and fouth year in operation!