(INDIANAPOLIS) – The Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM) today announced the launch of a new Compliance and Technical Assistance Program (CTAP) web portal. This new portal is a secure online system that makes it easier for businesses and organizations to request confidential assistance regarding environmental regulations, compliance, and permitting.
“IDEM’s Compliance and Technical Assistance Program is a great way for companies and organizations across Indiana to receive hands-on assistance with environmental compliance and regulations,” said IDEM Commissioner Bruno Pigott. “This new online portal allows businesses to request confidential help from IDEM professionals more efficiently and collaboratively.”
CTAP helps Indiana businesses become environmentally compliant through confidential assistance. CTAP specialists are knowledgeable in state and federal air, water, land, and waste management environmental regulations. CTAP is a free, voluntary, and confidential service offered by IDEM and site assessments are quality assurance guaranteed.
In the new CTAP portal, businesses, companies, organizations, and individuals can:
- Create a secure account and submit confidential requests directly to CTAP staff
- Request confidential site assessments to assist with understanding of environmental regulations and permitting
- Communicate and track interactions with CTAP staff
- Invite collaborators within the company or designated consultants to access and view the CTAP request
- Provide feedback to the CTAP team through surveys
CTAP works with Indiana businesses and organizations of all sizes and types. Whether it is an existing facility with legacy issues or a new company looking to locate in the Hoosier state, CTAP staff are ready to assist. To submit a confidential request using the new CTAP portal, visit portal.idem.IN.gov. Visit idem.IN.gov/ctap for more information.