(BEDFORD) – The City of Bedford will hold a public hearing and city council meeting tonight at 7 p.m.
The meetings will be held at the City Concourse at 1402 H Street.
The public hearing will begin at 7 p.m. on consideration of the proposed reduction in appropriations of the current budget year 2020 – Marsha Pfeiffer.
The City Council meeting will follow
On the agenda:
- Pledge Of Allegiance
- Call To Order
- Reading and approval of the minutes of the September 21st meeting
- Third and final passage of Ordinance 19 – 2020 – Establishing the salaries of elected officials for the year 2021 – Mayor Sam Craig, Marsha Pfeiffer
- Third and final passage of Ordinance 20 -2020 – Approving base salaries for police, firefighters, appointive officials and employees and approval additional compensation of elected and appointed officials for the year 2021- Marsha Pfeiffer
- Resolution 6- 2020 – Reduction of appropriations – Marsha Pfeiffer
- Ordinance 22-2020 – Adoption of the 2021 budget – Mayor Sam Craig, Marsha Pfeiffer