(BEDFORD) – The Bedford Board of Works and Safety will meet today at 4 p.m.
The meeting will be held at the City Concourse at 1402 H Street.
On the agenda:
- Call to order
- Reading and approval of the minutes for the September 3rd special meeting, the September 21st regular meeting and the September 28th special meeting
- Tabled – request approval and acceptance of Duke Energy Outdoor Lighting agreement for street light on Sand Pit Road – Option A – David Flinn
- Request permission and approval to paint crosswalk on the roadway for children’s access to playground at Hamilton Court – David Flinn
- Request approval and acceptance of municipal warranty deed between County Of Lawrence, the State of Indiana and the City of Bedford – John Williams Blvd & Beech Street Roundabout – David Flinn
- Request approval and acceptance of three minor subdivisions – Brandon Woodward
• Robert Armstrong for Hampton Inn – 1322 Becky Skillman Way – 3 lots (5.93 acres)
• Gary Sanders – Southridge Subdivision – 25th and L streets – North side – lots 62-64 and east 30.50 feet of lot 65
• Gary Sanders – Southridge Subdivision – 25th and L streets – South Side – lot 2 in Block D of Ray and Woods out lots
- Update – City of Bedford’s COVID-19 Response Phase 2 Program – Mayor Craig
- Approval to sign claims