(PAOLI) – Since the Orange County Republican Annual Fall Dinner had to be canceled due to COVID-19 restrictions, the central committee has arranged an event to rally around the GOP’s local candidates for Orange County.
The event will be held on the Orange County Courthouse lawn on October 5 at 6:30 p.m.
No formal program is planned, but there will be remarks from the opposed candidates in attendance.
The event should last no more than an hour.
All Orange County Republicans are invited to show support for all these opposed candidates, as well as the unopposed candidates, in the Nov. 3 General Election.
- Superior Court Judge, Debra Andry
- Orange County Clerk, Elizabeth Jones
- Orange County Auditor, Lonnie Stroud
- Orange County Treasurer Billie Deel
- Orange County Recorder, Sandy Hill
- Orange County Coroner, Ben Bosley
- County Commissioners Richard Dixon and Steve Hopper
- Orange County Council-At-Large, Zach Brown, Robin Stackhouse and Alan Waynick
- Governor Eric Holcomb
- Lt. Governor Suzanne Crouch
- Attorney General Candidate Todd Rokita
- State Representatives Stephen Bartels and Steve Davisson
- President Donald J. Trump
- Vice President Mike Pence
- 9th District Rep. Trey Hollingsworth
Everyone is urged to bring signs, flags and any other GOP campaign materials they may have, and especially masks to conform to health department advisories. There will also be social distancing. Committee officials advise, that if anyone is concerned about COVID-19 exposure, find a parking place on the square and join the event that way.