(BEDFORD) – The Bedford North Lawrence Community Schools Board of Trustees will hold an executive session and special meeting on Thursday.
The executive session will be held at 5:30 p.m. and the special meeting will follow at 6 p.m.
The meeting will be held at the NLCS Administration Building at 460 W Street.
The only item on the agenda is to award the roofing contract of Stalker Elementary.
The executive meeting where authorized by federal or state statute:
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(A) collective bargaining
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(B) for discussion of strategy with respect to initiation of litigation or litigation that is either pending or has been threatened specifically in writing.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(5) to receive information about and interview prospective employees.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(6)(B) to discuss before determination individuals’ status as employees.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(D) the purchase or lease of real property by the governing body up to the time a contract or option to purchase or lease is executed by the parties.
- IC 5-14.15-6.1(b)(2)(E) School consolidation