(BEDFORD) – The City of Bedford is offering a grant program for small businesses in the City of Bedford impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The grants are for-profit businesses located primarily in the City of Bedford.
- Gross receipts equal to or less than $1 million per year
- 100 or fewer employees (full-time and part-time)
- Low to moderate income owner (microenterprise) or 51% of employees retained are low to moderate income on an aggregated basis
- Businesses must demonstrate direct financial impact/need as result of COVID-19
- Preference given to locally-owned businesses
- Preference given to Minority – Women – and/or Veteran – Owned businesses
You can learn more and apply by clicking here.