(MITCHELL) – Three incumbents have filed to run in the Mitchell School Board Race.
- District 1 – David “Patrick” Redman
- District 2 – Steve Burton
- District 3 – Crystal D. Mikels
At this time no one has filed for the North Lawrence Community School Board seats.
The school board races for both Mitchell Community Schools and North Lawrence Community Schools will be held in November of this year.
Mitchell Community Schools has four seats up for re-election. These include:
- District 1 – Spice Valley South Township (one seat)
- District 2 – Marion Township (one seat)
- District 2 – City of Mitchell (one seat)
North Lawrence Community Schools:
- All three seats in the City of Bedford
School board candidates can begin filing on July 22. Candidates must obtain 10 signatures from registered voters within their district. The deadline to file is August 21 at Noon.
Any questions about this year’s election can be directed to the Voter Registration Office at 812-277-2036.