Firefighters Respond To House Fire Wednesday Morning

(BLOOMINGTON) – Firefighters from Northern Monroe Fire Territory battled a house fire Wednesday morning in the 6600 block of North Old State Road 37.

When firefighters arrived at 7:35 a.m. they found light smoke coming from the roof.

Firefighters found a small fire was in the kitchen area and it was quickly extinguished.

Firefighters say the fire originated in a cooking stove and it was removed from the home.

No injuries were reported.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Share:
Tagged