(OOLITIC) – On Monday night, the Oolitic Town Council approved Flynn & Sons’ bid for paving of Oolitic streets.
The bid of $74,578.60 will be used to pave eight streets. A large portion of funds to pay for the paving project will come from an Indiana Department of Transportation Community Crossing Grant of $55,559.70. The remaining balance will be paid by the Town of Oolitic.
The following streets will be paved:
- Park Lane to Vista Drive – $11,400
- 9th Street from Hall to Delasia – $11,031
- 9th Street lower section – $11,350
- 10th Street from Lafayette to Walnut – $8,873.50
- 7th Street Hoosier Ave. to Walnut – $4,566
- 7th Street Walnut to Lafayette – $8,660
- Rolling Acres Red Bud Lane to Vista Drive – $9,692.40
- Quiet Lane – Vista- $9,005.70