(UNDATED) – Are you needing a job or want to change careers then attend one of nine statewide Virtual Career Event opportunities in July.
Nine events will be conducted July 2 – 29.
Each virtual hiring event is being hosted on Microsoft Teams. An IDOC recruiter and a human resources representative will help answer questions and schedule interviews. The IDOC has a variety of openings but the greatest need is for correctional officers and maintenance staff.
Participants can learn about opportunities at correctional facilities throughout the state or in certain areas through regional events.
Pick the regional virtual hiring event that fits your schedule:
- North: 2 p.m. EST, 1 p.m. CST July 2nd, https://bit.ly/070220North
- Central: 2 p.m. EST July 6th, https://bit.ly/070620Central
- East Central: 2 p.m. EST July 9th, https://bit.ly/070920E-Central
- West Central: 11 a.m. EST July 15th, https://bit.ly/071520W-Central
- East Central: 2 p.m. EST July 20th, https://bit.ly/072020E-Central
- North: 11 a.m. EST, 10 a.m. CST July 23rd, https://bit.ly/072320Northern
- Central: 2 p.m. EST July 27th, https://bit.ly/072720Central
All IDOC virtual hiring events:
The IDOC has a variety of openings but the greatest need is for Correctional Officers and Maintenance Staff.
Can’t wait for one of the virtual events? Call or email Recruitment and Retention Coordinator Carlos Williams during business hours at 765-524-7743 or CarlWilliams@idoc.in.gov
The IDOC is an essential and equal opportunity employer. All positions are full time, include full medical, dental, vision benefits and pension savings options.