(UNDATED) – The Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles is re-opening a portion of the state’s 131 branches starting today.
People can schedule an appointment for the transactions they can’t do online.
Branches appointments will be limited to the following:
- Knowledge Testing
- Commercial Driver License
- New Driver License/Learner Permit or Identification Card*
- Amend a Current Driver License/Learner Permit or Identification Card
- Replacement Driver License/Learner Permit or Identification Card
- Title Transfer
- Update to an Existing Title
- New Registration
- Disability Placard
The branches re-opening will also have BMV Connect kiosks available. You can read a full list of modifications, closures, and available services here.