(INDIANAPOLIS) – The Indiana Department of Transportation invites the general public to participate in virtual public open houses for the North Split Project (downtown Indianapolis, Marion County).
During the virtual open houses, the North Split Project Team will share several updates, including the Aesthetic Design Guidelines, which were created as a result of the Context Sensitive Solutions (CSS) process.
In compliance with the Indiana State Department of Health’s social distancing requirements, there will be two virtual public open houses, offered online only:
- Tuesday, April 28 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. EST
- Thursday, April 30 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. EST
Both Open Houses will contain the same presentation and both will be conducted using the WebEx conferencing tool. During the WebEx presentation, attendees can view and listen to a formal presentation from the North Split Project Team, as well ask questions.
- WebEx links and instructions for accessing both Public Open Houses are posted on northsplit.com/virtual-open-house.
- The Public Open House PowerPoint presentation and display boards will be made available northsplit.com/virtual-open-house prior to the Open Houses.
- A conference telephone number is provided if you are not able to see the presentation. If you participate via the conference telephone number, you will only be able to hear the audio portion of the presentation.
Questions and comments about the presentation and display boards may be submitted through northsplit.com or via email@example.com from April 28 through May 15, 2020. For more information, visit northsplit.com.