(INDIANAPOLIS) —The Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) today announced that 505 additional Hoosiers have been diagnosed with COVID-19 through testing at ISDH, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and private laboratories.
That brings to 11,686 the total number of Indiana residents known to have the novel coronavirus following corrections to the previous day’s total.
To date, 64,649 tests have been reported to ISDH, up from 61,142 on Sunday.
- Lawrence County has 81 positive cases, 9 deaths, and 378 people have been tested
- Monroe County has 114 positive cases, 4 deaths, and 886 people have been tested
- Bartholomew County has 140 positive cases, 6 deaths, and 442 people have been tested
- Brown County has 14 positive cases, 1 death, and 50 people have been tested
- Daviess County has 34 positive cases, 3 death, and 200 people have been tested
- Greene County has 42 positive cases, 4 deaths, and 291 people have been tested
- Jackson County has 89 positive cases, 0 deaths, and 439 people have been tested
- Martin County has 6 positive cases, 0 deaths, and 45 people have been tested
- Orange County has 34 positive cases, 4 deaths, and 168 people have been tested
- Washington County has 31 positive cases, 0 deaths, and 17 people have been tested
Marion County had the newest cases, at 172. Other counties with more than 10 new cases were Allen (25), Cass (16), Clark (15), Elkhart (13), Hamilton (22), Harrison (14), Hendricks (29), Johnson (16), Lake (77) and St. Joseph (13). The Lake County totals include results from East Chicago and Gary, which have their own health departments.
A total of 569 Hoosiers have died to date. Deaths are reported based on when data are received by ISDH and occurred over multiple days.
The complete list of counties with cases is included in the ISDH COVID-19 dashboard at coronavirus.in.gov. Cases are listed by county of residence. Private lab reporting may be delayed and will be reflected in the map and count when results are received at ISDH. The dashboard will be updated at noon each day.
The dashboard also has been updated to make corrections based on updated information provided to