(INDIANAPOLIS) – The Indiana Arts Commission (IAC) announced today the beginning of its grant review process which begins April 13, 2020.
“The grant review process will continue to be open and public, but in the wake of the public health crisis, all of this year’s panels will be conducted online through video conferencing,” said Lewis Ricci, IAC Executive Director.
Applicants may still monitor the grant review panels, but, as in years past, may not provide comments during the review process.
Programs with applications being reviewed include:
- Arts Project Support (APS)
- Arts Organization Support I* (AOS)
- Individual Advancement Program
To view dates, times, and order in which applications will be reviewed, please click on the corresponding program link below. The link will also give you the information needed to access the live panel.
- Individual Advancement Program (Statewide)
- Region 1, APS and AOS (Greater Gary Area)
- Region 2, APS and AOS (Greater South Bend Area)
- Region 3, APS and AOS (Greater Fort Wayne Area)
- Region 4, APS and AOS (Greater Lafayette Area)
- Region 5, APS and AOS (Greater Muncie Area)
- Region 6, APS and AOS (Greater Terre Haute Area)
- Region 7, APS and AOS (Greater Indianapolis Area)
- Region 8, APS and AOS (Greater Bloomington Area)
- Region 9, APS and AOS (Greater Columbus Area)
- Region 10, APS and AOS (Greater Evansville Area)
- Region 12, APS and AOS (Greater New Albany Area)
Applications recommended for funding will be reviewed by the IAC’s Programs, Grants and Services Committee on May 28, 2020, with final funding approval made by the full Commission at its June 12, 2020, quarterly business meeting.