(BEDFORD) – Organizers will host a “Bedford Prayer Night” tonight at 7 p.m.
The request was approved by CEO’s from both Bedford hospitals, Bedford Chief of Police Terry Moore, and Lawrence County Health Department.
Participants are asked to follow the safety guidelines. Participants can come to three locations which include St. Vincent Dunn Hospital Parking lot, IU Health Bedford Hospital parking lot, or the Lawrence County Courthouse Square.
Participants can stay at one location or visit all three. You can join anytime from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m. this evening.
Guidelines and Rules that must be followed:
- You must remain in your vehicle at all times.
- If you are in your vehicle remain at least 6 feet from anyone else.
- Allow a parking space between all vehicles.
- If you are not feeling well remain at home.
List of Recommendations for the time of prayer:
- Government leaders, wisdom and protection
- First responders, wisdom, endurance
- Hospitals, Doctors, Nurses, Sanitation workers, security, administration, health, protection, provision for masks & gloves
- Those directly affected by the virus (other health concerns at this time including pregnant women)
- Business struggling
- Healing and Peace