(MITCHELL) – The Lawrence County GOP is excited to announce a 2020 Candidate Forum leading up to the May 5th Primary Election on April 16th at the Mitchell Opera House.
Those participating in the event include the following candidates:
- Lawrence County Superior Court II – Bob Cline and Kristen Collier
- Commissioner District 3 – Gene McCracken and Wally Branham
- Auditor – Penny Cobb, Jessica Staggs, and Paula Stewart
- Treasurer – Jody Edwards and Rebecca McCracken
- Council At-Large – Rick Butterfield, Julie Blackwell Chase, Jim Edwards, Robert Herr, Gerald “Jerry” Hill, James Howell, Morgan W. Lee, Julie Johnson Hewetson, Bill Matthews
The candidates’ social will be from 5 p.m. until 5:30 p.m.
Krystal Shetler, a reporter for the Times Mail newspaper, and Sean Duncan, radio personality of Super Oldies 105.5 WQRK, will moderate a question and answer session beginning at 5:30 p.m.
If you can not attend, the Star Station will be filming the event and it will be broadcast and streamed on WBIW.com
Tickets will be sold in advance of each forum for $5 each. All proceeds will benefit the Safe Haven Baby Box of Mitchell. Please contact the candidates individually or email LawCoGOP@gmail.com for tickets.