(BEDFORD) – The Bedford North Lawrence Community School Board will meet Thursday, February 20th in executive session followed by a regular school board meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the NLCS Administration Building.
Agenda for Public Meeting
A. Opening Business
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Review for Approval the Minutes and Executive Session Memorandum of January 16, 2020. and Executive Session Memorandum of February 6, 2020.
B. Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
C. Business Services – Mrs. Roane
- Claims and Payroll Since January 16, 2020 Board Meeting
D. Curriculum – Mrs. Dainton
- Center of Excellence in Leadership of Learning MOU
E. Facilities – Mr. Ritter
- Transfer of Surplus Equipment – 12 Parkview Cafeteria Booths to Boys and Girls Club
- Request to Receive Bids on HVAC Project at Oolitic, HVAC Project at NLCS Administration, and Art Classrooms at BNL.
F. Transportation – Mr. Boady
- Request to Purchase Thomas 54 Passenger Lift Special Education Bus
G. Personnel – Mrs. Wintczak
- Personnel Agenda
- Medical Leave Requests
H. General – Dr. Mungle
- Recommendation to Approve Elementary and Middle School Boundaries beginning with 2020-2021 school year.
- Overnight Field Trip Requests
- Professional Leave Requests
I. Persons to Address the Board
K. Closing Business
- Upcoming Meetings