(BEDFORD) – Here is a complete list of candidates that was filed by Noon today.
Today was the last day for candidates to file their candidacy for office.
This year’s Lawrence County Council Race has the most candidates running. Voters will select three out of the nine candidates who have filed.
On Monday, WBIW will list a complete list of filings including State Convention Delegates, and Precinct Committeemen.
- Corey D. Allen – R- Surveyor
- Dustin Gabhart – R- County Commissioner District 2
- Gene McCracken – R- County Commissioner District 3
- Wally Branham – R- County Commissioners District 3
- Penny Cobb – R- Auditor
- Jessica Staggs – R- Auditor
- Paula Stewart – R- Auditor
- Rick Butterfield – R – County Council At-Large
- Julie Blackwell Chase -R- County Council At -Large
- Jim Edwards – R- County Council At-Large
- Robert Herr – R- County Council At-Large
- Gerald “Jerry” Hill – R- County Council At – Large
- James Howell – R – County Council At-Large
- Morgan W. Lee – R- County Council At- Large
- Julie Johnson Hewetson – R- County Council At-Large
- Bill Matthews – R- County Council At-Large
- Jody Edwards – R- Treasurer
- Rebecca McCracken – R- Treasurer
- Elizabeth Freeman-Cammack – R- Coroner
- Myron Rainey – R- Recorder
- Billie Tumey – R- Clerk
- Bob Cline – R- Superior Court II Judge
- Kristen Collier – R- Superior Court II Judge
- Nathan Nikirk – R- Circuit Court Judge